Monday, October 03, 2005

Keeping Busy

I suppose some would call it a short attention span, but I like to think of my interests as "diverse". For those of you that know me well, you will recognize the seemingly erratic style that typifies me in general. Whether it be clothes, food, company, or life in general, I love variety. It's not any different when it comes to my hobbies. Now that I am not working a regular full-time job, I have plenty of time to get back into many of the interests that I have taken up over the years.

Currently, I design and create jewelry from things I have collected on walks by the sea shore, as well as creating original designs using glass beads.

There has been culinary experimentation such as cinnamon rolls, casseroles, funnel cakes, and bread. This could be arguably my husband's favorite hobby that I have :-).

With the exception of the very first image on this blog, I have taken all the photos myself and continue to attempt to become a better amateur photographer. These pictures are sometimes used as the basis for images that I create using Adobe Photoshop, although I enjoy generating images myself. Both of these types of pictures I plan to eventually package and market when I get enough material and I form a cohesive strategy for doing business.

I recently discovered (with help from my husband) that I can create my own cross stitch patterns from pictures that I take. As soon as I figure out where I can get supplies locally, I plan to add that to my list of things to do.

Down the road I plan to be using this site to display some of the products of my interest. If you have a suggestion, opinion or request of what I should put up next, let me know what interests you.

No comments: