Thursday, January 19, 2006

YAY! It works!!!



Well, I finally figured out how to get this program back to a point where I can use it! YAY!! Sorry for such a lag in communication. Thanks to all of you that continued to email me anyway :-) We have been to Maryland and back for the holidays and pictures will follow of those things a little later. Our newest addition to the family (no I haven't had the baby yet, don't worry) is Lady, the beagle/springer spaniel mix puppy that we got for Christmas. I am sure you will see many shots of her, at least until the baby comes along and starts starring on the blogs :-)

3 comments:

baby escapade said...

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!
hannah

Lisa said...

Your back !!!!

I must admit that I haven't checked for awhile .

Glad you are back !!!