Monday, February 06, 2006

Alexis Kathryn Gardenghi?



Here is that pregnant picture I have been promising! Hope this gives you a good idea, Hannah!
Saturday was my first meeting with Margarite Sherrif, my midwife. I absolutely loved her and Paul liked her too. YAY! She was very thorough. She took my medical and family history, measured the fondus (sp?) (checked to see that I am about as big as I am supposed to be for how pregnant I am), and we listened to the heart beat. All very exciting. We were very impressed. I go to the clinic on campus on Wednesday to get my blood work done and then I should have my next appointment in about a month. We have decided that if it is a girl we are going to name her Alexis Kathryn. We haven't firmly settled on a masculine name yet, but I'll let you know when we do. Margarite is not keen on doing ultrasounds just for the sake of doing them so we might wait until a little later in the pregnancy to see if any reason arises for me to get one done. I would like to know the sex of the baby if we get one done, but on the other hand, it's not like knowing the sex is going to affect how much I love him or anything. Ah,the pros and cons! Anyway, more to follow on the topic guaranteed :-)

5 comments:

Grace said...

I love that name!

foodiechickie said...

Lovely name. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hi,
i love that name! i have always thought of useing that name when my turn comes. i would use that name "alexis" when i played dolls.lol

hannah gardenghi
kates husband is my brother. im 14

Anonymous said...

i used to "PLAY DOLLS"

Lisa said...

Wow what a great looking belly , where is the rest of it !!! I am a house with feet when pregnant .