Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter!


Hope everyone had a blessed holiday! My birthday was Good Friday and Paul surprised me with tons of chocolate! It's great since I never buy it for myself, now I can squirrel it away for a little while :-) He also spoiled me all day Friday since he was out of school for the holiday. We had pancakes and italian sausage for "lunch" and an AWESOME spaggetti for dinner. He really outdid himself on the sauce that time. Saturday he took some pictures for the family to see the pregnancy progressing and I chose some that I liked for the collage here. While I was putting it together I had an interesting thought, so let me know what you think :-) If I believe that life begins the moment a baby is conceieved (which I do), does that mean that this was Isaac's first Easter? :-) Food for thought! What do you think? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

baby escapade said...

Glad you had a nice Easter.

Grace said...

You're Beautiful!