Monday, April 10, 2006

Weird dreams and mustard

While I can't say that I have had any wild cravings during pregnancy (like wanting to lick paint or anything) I have had some very particular desires for certain things. I think mustard has been the most consistent. I want it on everything... grilled cheese sandwiches, pretzels, chicken. Not spaggetti, though. I have to have sour cream with my spagetti sauce...don't even get me started on taco salads...

So after starting off with a topic like that, the next topic might seem clearly linked but somehow I can't really confirm it. I have had some of the craziest, weird dreams since I got pregnant. They tell me this is normal during pregnancy (for various reasons, depending on who's theory you hear). Sometimes they are funny, sometimes scary and sometimes just bizaare. And I seem to remember them more clearly than before too! They can be so realistic that I wake up crying/laughing/looking for someone specific to talk to...it just goes on and on. I guess I should be glad they give me something to think about when I wake up at 3am and can't go back to sleep...

Well, anyway, I am going to go make some grilled cheese for lunch...where's that mustard gotten to? :-)

No comments: