Monday, April 03, 2006

The wonders of technology...

Since we live here in Grenada there are obviously some differences in lifestyle and culure that are mandated by our location. Bet you couldn't figure that one out. However, I have to say that the internet is an amazing and wonderful connection to the world at large. We watch the church services from our home church live on Sundays, all communication home is via email or Skype (a way to make phone calls through the internet), and most recently my husband has introduced me to live radio! Yay! We have a pretty extensive music collection anyway, but the variety of radio is a nice change and you also get the news/weather for back home :-) It's the little blessings, you know? :-) Weird to think that my Daddy and I are probably listening to the same station hundreds of miles apart!

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

That is pretty neat.