Saturday, May 27, 2006

All baby

Kate

Kate
Kate

Well, here I am. I had a check up on Friday. Margarite says I am "all baby" and there is nothing making me look this big except my little one. She also thinks that I might go into labor a little early but I won't hold my breath, just in case :-) Everything was great for the checkup. Blood pressure was great, baby's head is engaged, my system is clear and the heart beat was really strong. We went over when to call her as far as when labor begins and the name of the pediatrician that I need to go see before the birth. Since I have a pretty rare blood type (O neg) I need to go get a perscription for medicine that will prevent my body making antibodies against my baby's blood (if his rheus factor is positive). Hopefully, it will just be a precautionary measure and I won't really need it but better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

baby escapade said...

Good luck!!