Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Someone noticed!

I really had a rough night sleepwise last night and woke up feeling very tired and "blah". Then I got to the SO meeting and only 2 other people showed up so that was disappointing. However, the two people that did show up are some of the most helpful, dependable and competent people that I get to work with so we got pretty much everything taken care of between the three of us. That made me very happy. Then I went to meet my friend Camilla who gave me a bunch of cloth diapers that her son grew out of and she never used so that was "happy thing number 2". I also got to read and play with some of my friends children while waiting to meet Camilla so that was "happy thing #3" and I will have to do a whole separate post on that because it's so cute. After I got the diapers and we had a good chat (the contents of which you will also see another post about :-) I went to my favorite sandwich shop to grab a bite of lunch. I was already feeling pretty good. I walked into Nick's Donut World (it's a bakery) and Lisa said, "Oh, look at you, Honey! You've dropped!". You have NO idea how excited that made me!! Oh, my goodness. You'd have thought she told me I won the lottery. She and her husband (Nick, duh) have been following my progress very closely but I never expected that anyone would be able to tell that I have in fact, dropped. YAY! Anyway, it was just one of the many things that made my day today. More about the other things coming soon...

1 comment:

baby escapade said...

Sounds like a good day indeed!