Friday, June 30, 2006

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

Sorry about the extended absence. Nursing babies, nursing stitches, trying to catch a few winks where possible, and one laptop being on the blink can put a dent in one's online presence :-) Thank you to everyone who emailed or commented and I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you yet, please be patient! I have been writing some things in a journal while Paul has had the working computer at school so I am starting with them to get everybody up-to-date. Coming soon...Labour and Delivery!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Darlin!
I was able to find a computer that has video capabilities and I just want you to know that you both look like great parents. (As if 8 1/2 minutes says anything, but I think you look great with him.) And you look FABULOUS for having had a baby just a week and a half ago. Your midwife was right, you were all baby!! Have fun with your mom! I think of you often and pray for you always-

foodiechickie said...

Welcome back. Glad all is well.