Thursday, June 22, 2006

Got milk?

Somewhere way back in my archives I posted about the colostrum that my body started producing (and hence emitting) very early in the pregnancy. It was around 20 weeks, I think. Well, let me tell you, that was nothing compared to the last three days! Holy COW. Literally. Anyway, we finally broke through the "Colostrum Torrent" and are now riding hard on the waves of the "Real Milk Express". Do you have any idea how weird this is? Anyway, first order of non-directly Isaac related business is to hop online and order some nursing supplies for my Mom to bring down. Yay! I can't wait to see her! And not just because she is bringing me stuff :-) I miss her so much!

2 comments:

Lisa Tice said...

Hey sweetie,

Looks like you are taking after your mother in the "milking department." Eloise Verdin (whose husband is the vet, of course!) commented to me after seeing you gain weight so quickly week by week, "You sure are a good milker!" Boy, did I feel special... :-) Hope you are trying to get all the rest you can. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

Sarah said...

Katy -
How are you?! I just found your blog via an e-mail from your mom to my mom =) Congratulations!! I seriously can't believe you are a mommy! Isaac is so cute. . . I was watching your little video clip and I am so excited for you ! I hope that you are feeling good (you look great) and that you are enjoying this new chapter in life=)