Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life is like...

I have decided that waiting for a baby to come is like being told that Christmas has been rescheduled this year. Instead of counting down the sleeps until the 25th if December you are told that it all relies upon the weather system in Colorado. Christmas could be two weeks before the 25th or two weeks after, just depending on the snowfall. There must be at least 2 inches of snow that sticks and lasts overnight before you are allowed to open your presents. I figure this is about as close I can come to a realistic analogy of how I feel right now. I mean, the snow WILL come eventually, you just can't tell when. I know this baby will get here sometime, I just can't tell when. I just want to open my presents...

2 comments:

Grace said...

*laughs* I wanna see and meet your present. I just really hope I'm here when you "open your presents" :)

Natalie said...

Well, there are some old wives tales about how to make a baby come faster....but I think I will leave that to someone else to share.....I love you!