Saturday, June 17, 2006

No news is still NO NEWS!

Sorry about the lack of information yesterday. Don't worry, it wasn't because anything happened. In fact, if anything there was LESS to tell than any other time so far. I am basically fighting off the urge to give up thinking that he is coming at all. I am sure that this is not good for the situation, especially for those that put a lot of stock in the emotional/psychological state of the mother. But never fear, I think I have faced the depressing fact that I can only do so much (which is precious little it seems) and the rest is up to God and Isaac. I am going to sit back and relax, continue to do what I have been but refuse to feel guilty if I feel too tired or hot to walk as much or sit and watch a movie. So you'll have to excuse me if I start posting about things that are unrelated to babies, pregnancy, labour and delivery until something actually happens. I have just reached a point of "baby or bust", no pun intended :-)

No comments: