Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Quick post.

Thank you to all of you that kept up with the delivery and sent comments and email! They were very encouraging to hear when I was not swinging off the door frames in the middle of contractions. More about that later though. I know lots of you followed along on Paul's blog, which was a little more detailed and so you might have seen these pictures already. But in case you missed it...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gardenghi/sets/72157594172396943/

...here is the link to our Flickr photo album of Isaac so far. More to follow, don't worry! I plan on posting an account of the labour experience shortly but at the moment I am just resting and enjoying my little angel (who is napping just now but will be due for a snack soon :-)

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy!!