Monday, June 12, 2006

"Tomorrow, tomorrow...

...my due date is tomorrow, it's only a day awaayy!!!" I have been getting pretty consistent contractions since Saturday. Most of them are around a minute but a lot of them are closer to two minutes. None of them have really been painful enough to stop me from doing anything but there were a couple that I needed to walk through as opposed to just waiting them out. So, it would seem that things are progressing slowly but surely. I am guessing that it's a good thing that things are gradually working up to the hard stuff rather than just throwing my body into the most traumatic experience of it's existence so far. Good thing I was built to do this, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking and praying for you ALL THE TIME!!! I love you, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat! Good luck with things! I will pray really hard that for you. And yes, its a good think that the Lord allows our bodies to work up to the labor, instead of throwing us in there. And, yes, its a good thing we were built for this, although....better other people than me....
I love you! Natalie

Vanessa P. said...

Hi Katie! I think we had French class together a couple of years ago... though I don't remember much of it anymore! It is good that your contractions have been building up rather than coming all at once. I'm excited for you and Paul, and I'll be praying for you these next couple of days.

Anonymous said...

so....anything yet????