Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wish I had more to report.

Sadly, my silence on my due date yesterday was the work of nefarious internet server gremlins who thwarted every attempt I made to post. I have not had a baby. I don't think I am even close. The contractions that started in earnest on Saturday have pretty much continued with only a couple that were worth sitting up and taking notice. I went to playgroup and the grocery store yesterday with the help of my friend Joanne who lives across the street. I woke up feeling a little sick this morning and had some pretty good contractions before breakfast but nothing feels different anymore. Everyone has been checking up on me, calling and writing to make sure everything is ok. Paul checks in with me often to make sure there haven't been any changes. Wish I had something to tell :-)

No comments: