Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where I do my "clay thing".



These are a few pictures of my "studio". I just tidied it up so for all you neat nicks out there, it doesn't get much better than this! Before I cleaned and organized it again all the ideas, materials and projects had taken over the ENTIRE table and I was working in a space on the corner about 12x12 inches. If you have ever seen me in person you will know I am a BIG girl! 2 inches shy of 6 feet in fact with the arm span to match. That's mostly what motivated me to spend precious creating time reorganizing and I hope to keep it up :) Now that I have more space, maybe I will post a "tutorial" soon to give you an example of one of my processes!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great little studio you have!

Ellie said...

Looking forward to seeing the things in the those boxes on etsy. :D