Monday, January 25, 2010

Yay for kaleidoscopes!


There is a style of work in polymer clay that is called millefiori (it means "1000 flowers). It is one of my favorite things to do with clay because it has infinite possibilities. There is a particular feat I have been trying to achieve called kaleidoscopes. I have made numerous attempts that did not come out as I had hoped but I finally got one with which I am pretty happy. These beads still need to have some things done to them but I was so pumped I had to share :)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Oooooo they are beeeeutiful!!!

gaffergirls.com said...

very very nice ..
what a treat to meet you ..
mona & the girls

shiborigirl said...

Very pretty. I like the red and pink rose element you included in this cane. It's very effective.

Kate

Pretty Things said...

I love these -- the color is ME and the pattern is really cool!