Friday, February 19, 2010

ARGH!!

These little guys are...such an essential and exciting part of my life and I love them more than my own life in many ways and today they are DRIVING ME INSANE!!! This picture is not from today but it's a good representation of hot bowl of CRAZY that is my life. Jason (seen here as short Spidey moonlighting as Indiana Jones on a construction site) wants to be like Isaac SO BAD. This is usually fine (he walks, talks and does many things pretty "ahead") but not in the potty training department. Today he decided that he wanted to go potty (he has been doing this for a while when we are home but this was a little different). He was FULLY CLOTHED and had already started filling his diaper when he decided to go potty. He wants to do EVERYTHING himself so he didn't come upstairs and ask for help....NO, he took off all his clothes and piled them on top of the still open poopy diaper in his bedroom and then "went potty". You can imagine the trail(s). How did I find this fiasco? The boys wandered upstairs after continuing to play in their room for awhile to ask for a snack and I obviously enquired as to why Jason was buck naked! Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

Ellie said...

So this is what I have to look forward to with my younger boy. Oh the joys.

Julianna Cannon said...

Sounds like a craptastic poop experience~ a conspiracrapsy of epic proportion! But you sure do make pretty babies. :D

Nicola said...

hahahah oh dear, I'm laughing with you honestly!! I can totally relate to poo problems, I have two young boys too and my youngest finally toilet trained over Christmas, but not before these sort of incidents occurred. heheh

Dustin and Melissa said...

Oh Kate! It is a good thing they are so darn cute! :)

Alice Stroppel said...

They're darling, but I remember well when my two were that age. Bless you! This too shall pass, they do grow up! lol.