Friday, February 05, 2010

Ick.

Pregnancy seems to have kicked in the last couple days. I am 7 weeks along today and woke up with a headache, iffy stomach and I am really tired. This is pretty much normal for me at this stage but just because I know that doesn't mean I have to like it! I love having kids, I just don't like being pregnant (even though I am really fortunate and I have "easy pregnancies"). Anyway, I ran across this quote on a week to week development site and it made me smile. Have a great weekend!

When morning sickness hits, remember this:
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ~Dolly Parton

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh you poor thing, i remember that feeling only too well. I had pretty easy straight forward pregnancies but I didn't enjoy being pregnant a whole lot, just felt tired all the time etc but hopefully you'll start to perk up a bit soon they say when you hit the secon trimester you should feel a bit better. Take care

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Awww *hugs* Hope you get through that all soon! One of my best friends is preggers right now and she feels sick all the time!

Faith Imagined said...

I feel the exact same way about pregnancies! Great quote!

Pretty Things said...

I used/wore Sea Bands my first trimester -- you can get them at the drug store by the Dramamine. They're little wrist bands with pressure points for the inside of your wrist. Try that?