Thursday, June 10, 2010

Progress

I deliberately put boxes and stuff to be sorted on my work station so that I would force myself to get things done before getting spun into that great creative spiral that tends to have me throwing out little things like meals and house work. I finally got through enough stuff for to allow myself a little creative time at the table (I have been beading some in front of the TV on my nights off from my part time job).
I even have a little corner in my new studio to display a few things :) Yes, I know the top middle one is edited out (they are my Bead Soup pieces and I didn't want to give too much away).

1 comment:

Mortira said...

Why is the housework always trying to get in the way of our creativity? It's like a conspiracy. We wash the dishes, then they get dirty again. I wish I could do chores in my sleep so that I had more time for beading, don't you?