Monday, June 07, 2010

Stepping out a little.





I submitted a piece to the Art Bead Scene Challenge for this month. I am a little nervous about posting work in a group that has SO many artists with such fantastic talent but this is me putting on my big girl panties and doing it anyway ;) Check out the challenge info here. The other entries can also be viewed on Flickr. Here is my entry.

The faux pink quartz is some of my polymer work. There are also handmade wire wrapped beads and the clasp to coordinate with the genuine turquoise fans and rondelles.

4 comments:

Julianna Cannon said...

GAH! This is GORGEOUS, Kate. Awesome colors and the design balance is spot on. Truly love it!

BluMoon said...

Thats great Kate what a fantastic necklace I am sure they will love it, well done you!
Jackie

Alice Stroppel said...

I don't think you should worry for a minute about this piece, It's fabulous.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Gorgeous indeed!!!