Saturday, July 03, 2010

So much going on!

Wow. So I meant to try and blog as we went this "staycation" we are having while I have my brother and his family here and my mother-in-law as well. You can see how that's going :P Anyway, we have been loving getting to know "Baby Rhys" (pronounced reese) and hanging out with family all week. I will post pictures later when I get them processed and uploaded. Meanwhile, the jewelry front has been surprisingly busy and exciting. I want to do more detailed posts later but here are a couple quick links to get you started...

Janeen, my bead soup partner, was featured here with her necklace showcasing my focal!

Sandy makes these Bottles of Hope and she donated one on my behalf as part of her commitment when we were doing OWOH. They are amazing and go to such a great cause! Check them out.

Also...stay tuned for updates on the Barefoot Sandal Swap. I got my set yesterday and they are AMAZING!

No comments: