Thursday, July 15, 2010

What do you think?






I am still alive! Barely. I have finally caught up on my Google Reader and read up on my bloggy friends, recovered from having visitors (loved seeing everyone) and am just now getting ready to overhaul this blog and my Etsy shop! Whew. Since I know that many of my followers are beading babes, polymer princesses or other jewelry related artists I am hoping to get some feed back from you guys on this post. I am considering adding a new dimension to my shop by selling beads (that I make) as supplies. What do you think? Here are a couple examples. Please take a second to let me know what you think of the idea in general (and these beads in particular too if you want!).

5 comments:

Julianna Cannon said...

Your beads are supah pretty, girly! Those first pillows beads are my fav...I want to eat them.

Elisabeth said...

I agree - love the first ones - really like all of them - you should totally sell beads!

Pretty Things said...

Fantastic!

Alice Stroppel said...

Great Beads, always wanted to try the retro look.

Kate said...

Thanks, ladies! I can't tell you how much it means to get feedback from artists I look up to :) You guys rock!