Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Etsy Blog Carnival


This carnival's topic is about preparing for "Back to School".

At my house this is actually "Going to school for the first time!" Isaac will start preschool in 2 weeks! Wow. Where has time gone, huh? Since we are also gearing up for the arrival of the third brother, Declyn Paul, it's quite the busy time. Mostly my preparation has consisted of trying to set up some basic rules and routines that will easily translate over into a school friendly morning. This is a bigger deal for me, I think, than the boys because I am SO NOT a "schedule person".

As far as Etsy goes, new items are being uploaded on a *semi-regular* basis so that when Declyn decides to make his entrance into the world I won't have to worry about depleted shop inventory :) I can focus on stuff like SLEEP!

What are you doing to get ready for BTS or Fall (if you are not in a school phase of life)?

*PS. BIG HINT: Check back tomorrow for a special announcement!*

3 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Good luck getting back on schedule! I feel the same way! It is nearly impossible to keep a good one during the summer.

Whimsical Creations said...

My daughter is going to pre-school in a few weeks. Time flies by way to fast.

Splendid Little Stars said...

wishing you lots of success, happiness, fun with your house full of boys!