Thursday, September 02, 2010

Working on a "surprise".

I AM still here! Isaac started preschool "full time" (the beginning of the year had shortened sessions and half class sizes). He's LOVING it. His teacher is too apparently. According to her he is "totally uninhibited and completely well adjusted". So that's great!

The BIG news:*I was able to purchase the remains of a bead store inventory over the weekend*

Between sorting, taking photos, walking Isaac to and from school while being 3 weeks away from delivering this baby, the blog is going to fall behind a little as you can see :) Don't leave me, though, ok? I hope to have a new shop up by the beginning of next week and we'll have a celebratory opening sale, I promise!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like an amazing jackpot!!!! Good luck.