Monday, October 11, 2010

Lori's bead soup designs.

Lori Anderson has put up her first pieces of jewelry featuring my beads! The jewelry is awesome, I have to say, and it's SO cool to see your own work incorporated into another's designs. While several of my beads are available here I deliberately did NOT add the designs that I sent Lori because I wanted her to be able to have a special claim to using them first. Now that she has I will be offering those styles to everyone in a special offer here on my blog. The beads will be $1 each (any style) and free shipping on any orders in the USA. So, leave a comment here and let me know what style and quantity you are interested in (no personal info here though, please, email me at kate.tropicalblonde@gmail.com with your shipping address). If you would like to use another form of payment other than Paypal just include that in your email and we'll work it out!

No comments: