Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog carnival (November)

What is always inspiring you for your shops, your works, or anything in your life?

I think I'd have to say that fashion is what inspires me the most on a consistent basis. I am always finding shirts and jackets in my closet that inspire pieces. I love the Pantone color report and playing with combinations of upcoming seasonal trends. Most of all I like wearing my creations and being asked "where did you get that?!".

What is your go to inspiration?

Don't forget to ENTER HERE to win free beads or a egift card!

1 comment:

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

I find a lot of inspiration in nature, especially flowers. My friend Stacy found inspiration for her drawings recently in a really weird place--hair she finds in her shower. I wrote a post on it today.

http://creativesprinkle.blogspot.com/2010/11/finding-beauty-in-tub-hair.html