Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun day already!

It's not even lunch time yet and it's already a great day :). Isaac is out of school in honor of our esteemed Veterans. We are having steady snow so it's a cozy, cuddly day of books, beads and clay for all of us. Yup, my rough and tumble hooligans like to bead too! They love to get into the clay if I let them.

Anyway, Dave at Rings & Things sent me an email this morning. I am officially a Blog Partner! Woot woot! Thanks, Dave! I am super excited to be involved with such a great group. Look for their logo in the side bar and check out the site. You'll find something you can't live without, I'm sure of it. They also have a blog with great information and fun stuff.

In, other beady news...I will be posting a new product in the next few days *hopefully* that will be a great gift for the holidays that are barreling down on us! Stay tuned.

Special words of thanks to all those who have served or are serving in our armed forces. We are honored that you have or would pay the ultimate price to keep us free. Thank you.

1 comment:

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

Congrats! Cool site, I jut checked it out.