Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Merry early Christmas to me...and YOU!



I have a part time job in women's fashion retail and we had our holiday meeting this weekend. I won a drawing for this display that we are no longer going to be using in our store. I couldn't take it's picture all at once because it is slightly taller that I am and my studio isn't big enough for me to get far enough away! But I love being able to "shop" so easily now in my own stash :)

I'm so happy I could just...GIVE AWAY SOME BEADS!! I will draw a winner on Monday morning the 22nd of November. The winner will receive one strand of beads of every color in the rainbow (6 strands in all). US residents only for the beads but if you live abroad you can still enter! Overseas participants will receive a $5 egiftcard to Amazon.

Entries: Please leave individual comments for each so I don't miss your extra entries!
Comment on this post.
Follow me! (See side bar)
Blog about this post and link to me.
Tweet about it including @kategardenghi
Tell your friends on Facebook and link to this post.

That's 5 entries in all. Have fun!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the display, Kate! That will make an awesome display of your creations.

moonlitfantaseas said...

wow that display is so cool, lucky you!

moonlitfantaseas said...

I am a follower

Courtney said...

that display is wonderful! absolutely wonderful. I am a follower and would love a rainbow! :)

Mel said...

Ooh, what an awesome display! I'm jealous =)

Mel said...

Oh, and also, I'm a follower =)

Very Verdant said...

Yay, for you! That display is awesome!