Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Authentic vintage part 2.



So the boxes have been opened and I played the biggest game of Memory EVER to lay it all out, figure out what needs repairs and what is missing. It looked like this:




Here are a few of my favorite pieces for now.




I will post a little more about the complete collection after I research things a little more. There is a lot of Monet and Trifari, so if you know of some good sites to research vintage jewels please email me or leave it in the comments! I am just getting my feet wet for the first time in the vintage jewelry scene so any and all help is deeply appreciated.

PS. Sorry about the focus on some of shots. I need to practice taking photos of more shiny things apparently :)


1 comment:

Nicola said...

wow some very beautiful pieces!