Monday, January 17, 2011

Bead Soup Partner!

Well, it took some hard work (and maybe liquor) on the part of the fantabulous Lori Anderson but we got our Bead Soup partners this weekend. Mine is the amazingly talented Marianna of the Pretty Shiny Things blog. Marianna describes herself this way:

"I'm a mom,artist, designer, glass bead maker, vintage lover, knitter, painter, writer and bookworm who loves to sew, decorate, work on home improvement projects, play board games, take lot's of pictures, scrapbook, shop, spend time with family and friends and blog about what I'm working on or whatever is on my mind."

You can visit Marianna by clicking on the Pretty Shiny link above or use the button in my sidebar which I will be leaving up for the duration of the party!

Coming soon...I will be bouncing around some ideas of what to send Marianna...I may even post some "half pics" to tease your brain :)

1 comment:

wildvanilla said...

Oh it looks like you're going to have a fun partner! Can't wait to see what you create. I'm super bummed to be sitting this round out, but I'm trying to simplify a bit right now.

Have fun!