Thursday, February 03, 2011

Bead Soup!




Marianna's package arrived in my mailbox yesterday! Her sweet note said she second guessed herself on what to send me so she sent me *2* focals! I love them both, of course. My goal is to show her how much by using both of them in 1 design. Crazy, I hear you thinking? Maybe, but I happen to be of the opinion that more often than we realize "crazy" and "fabulous" cross paths to make "crazy fabulous". Which we all know is awesome. Speaking of awesome, check out the HUGE turquoise rondelles as well at the Vintaj clasp. I mean seriously, I don't think you could put together a less than crazy fabulous piece when you start with this stuff! Cheers, Marianna!

PS. Did I forget to mention she's a lampwork artist too?! Those lentils are her torch work. Is that not amazing, what with 2 boys running around at her house and all?

4 comments:

Paul Gardenghi said...

Yup, Crazy!! I should know...

Pretty Things said...

Delicious!

Dee said...

yum yum!

Marianna said...

holy moly you're going for both?! I can't wait to see what you've got brewin'