Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BTW

I have been playing around with some Vintaj and it's in the honored place of my table right now. I am much happier with it than my other projects at the moment. Bead Soup Reveal starts on Saturday so I am trying to take pictures that I am happy with and it's NOT going well at all. I know I have to practice more at picture taking but I feel like I am wasting valuable time when I am forced to work with the camera. I guess I just need to change the way I think about the process but it is super hard for me. Anyway, things I AM happy about include the way these earrings turned out (Vintaj and fluorite) and the fact that I don't have to go to work tonight. Yay! Check out more BTW here and visit the creator Heather over at Humblebeads.

1 comment:

GraceC said...

Hi Kate, I so hear you on the photos. Stink at them, hate wasting time on them, can't stand em. An attitude that is not improving things! So I'll be with you on party day, happy enough with my pieces but despairing of my presentation. Good luck!