Thursday, February 10, 2011

Isaac and rhyming is going to kill me.

Isaac's most recent outburst.

Ike:"Door rhymes with whore!"

Mommy:"Yes it does honey but let's not use that word, ok? People might not understand what you are saying."

Ike: "What does whore mean mommy?

*much waffling and trying to dodge the question and distract done by mommy*

Ike: "Mommy, what does whore MEAN?!"

Mommy: "Its a lady that you pay to go on dates, honey. It's not nice."

Editorial note: I don't think "whore" was really intended so much as just another experiment with sound. But my brain didn't work that fast in the moment so now he actually realizes it is a "real" word. You can stop laughing at me and breathe now. :)

1 comment:

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

The things they say! My brother who is 15 years younger than me had trouble with "fire truck" It always morped into "fire -uck" Well you can imagine what the missing letter was. We had to try really hard not to laugh when he said it or he would start chanting it.