Friday, February 25, 2011

Weird feeling

I just submitted my first piece of jewelry to be considered for publication. Whoa. I don't think I really expect it to be chosen although the hope is certainly there. I submitted a piece that is a favorite and some of my best/most innovative work. I came up with a component that I have never seen before anywhere so I am very happy with that. Mostly this was just an exercise in setting myself a goal and making a deadline and I achieved both things. I am going to call that success. If the piece gets chosen, it will be the very awesome thick layer of double chocolate frosting on the cake. Of course, I can't show you a picture so let me just remind you instead that Bead Soup starts tomorrow and leave you a picture of the soup I sent Marianna. Come back tomorrow to see the final pieces!

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope it get's picked! ...and now I really want some chocolate cake, thanks a lot! :)

Pretty Things said...

OH good for you! And best wishes!