Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday


To see more of BTW go to our Flickr group and to check out the mama of this fantastic brain child go check out Heather!

Here is what I have been working on and continue to play with...

These are just 2 of the necklaces that have been born out of the stash that I won from Jen Judd Rocks. I willl be wearing both necklaces to work tonight ;)

Note the awesome mesh beads courtesy of Rings & Things and their blog partner contest.


This is a close up of my current favorite component. Jen sent these awesome little lucite flowers that I was afraid would get lost in a design if I wasn't careful. I like big and bold so anything small can get swallowed up in some of my work. Solution: Make the little ones big and BOLD! So here we are...


The little guys finally gave me an idea for these buttons (another thing I had NO idea what to do with until I got some inspiration from the Bead Soup party).

And finally....

Earrings that are part of the Blues collection that I have started. I haven't decided yet if I will be able to part with all of it yet but some of it will probably end up on Etsy. Not those Reversible earrings with the Marsha Neal beads though. Those are mine, mine...all MINE ;) I am thinking about posting a quick tutorial though on how to make your own reversible ear wires though so you too can have some! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Heather Powers said...

Beautiful blues - I love the pair with the Marsha Neal pieces.