Wednesday, March 02, 2011

BTW


I got my sari silk! I got it from Hampton Artistic Yarn. I just ordered another skein I love it so much. It's all over my table today after I sorted it into color families. I just randomly pick up pieces and play with them. I have made one piece with it already but I am submitting it for a design challenge so all I can tell you is that it was a green piece ;) Don't worry, you'll see it eventually because it's a voting design challenge so I will be posting about it a little later in the month! Click here to see more of Bead Table Wednesday (started by Heather of Humblebeads ).

In other news, I got an email from Jen at Jen Judd Rocks (and she TOTALLY does just FYI and that was what I thought before I won her blue stash!). When it arrives I'll post some of my creations. It'll be like my own personal little Bead Soup Party.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful! Beautiful. Where did you order from, if I may ask.

roseworksjewelry said...

I love that silk! You are going to have fun :)

Marianna said...

ooooooohhhh look at all those pretty colors!

Jen V. said...

How do you not just roll around in it!?! Haaaaaaaa