Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BTW



I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I have several projects going right now. These are the ones that are on the "official bead table".

On the left we have a necklace I am working on for a collection I plan to launch in a week or so called "Vintage Chic". They will be pieces inspired by the vintage looks but using current components (not genuine antiques).

To the right you see my most recent faux jade works in progress. I have been experimenting with effects to give some pieces an aged look. I also can't decide whether to sell the components or make finished pieces. What do you think?!

If you want to see more of BTW check out the whole gang on Flickr and check out BTW mama Heather Powers who started it all.

1 comment:

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

I really like that jade and the texture you have going! I can't wait to see more of your "Vintage Chic". What a wonderful bead table!