Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BTW


For my birthday mid-April my in-laws gave me a Hobby Lobby gift card and super cute damask patterned candle with matching holder. Today on my table are the beads that said gift card bought. I have recently fallen for ceramic beads thanks largely to Jen and the stash she sent me a while back which contained a wide variety of goodies including some awesome ceramics! Today I am hoping to work up some designs for these babies....starting with those giant ovals at the bottom. Aren't the gorgeous?!

For more Bead Table Wednesday check us out on Flickr and don't forget to hop over and say hi to Heather for starting this great group.


3 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

Those turquoise ones are on of my favs - they go with everything! ...by the way*jealous* of your gift card : )

Christine said...

Such pretty, tropical colors! Have fun w/them!

Jen V. said...

Rock and roll with the blue beads!!! Gift cards are wonderful things. :) I'm so glad you're still loving on the pretties I sent...that makes me so happy!