Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BTW 5/18/11


My turquoise and orange phase has moved into the realm of polymer this week. Here are some canes that I developed to scratch the incessant itch I have developed for this color way.


Here are some beads in progress.


Here are a some finished focals that are going to be a corrdinating mother and daughter set that I am making for friend at church who won the giveaway I sponsored for Mother's Day.
Both pieces will have this focal and some coordinating beads but have totally different looks.
Come back next week to see them, hopefully!



The results of last week's BTW! Which I have worn multiple times already :)


Check out more of Bead Table Wednesday on Flickr and pop into Humblebeads to give Heather some bloggy love for starting this show!

3 comments:

Leslie Todd said...

Wow! I love those focals. I'm partial to turquoise and orange.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love this color combo!!! I love the cane work I have absolutely no talent for it.It fascinates me to no end.Beautiful!

Mandy said...

Wow those clay beads are awesome, I bought some clay but don't know what to do with it!