Wednesday, May 04, 2011

BTW


Today I am experimenting with my new "bead mirror" for taking photos of jewelry. By that I mean, I bought a square bezel mirror on clearance at Walmart and am seeing if I like how pictures turn out when I use it :) So far I think it's a winner!

Here are the raw components of what I plan to make today...



They will be turning into my new design I call "Half way around the world"

Here are the first two in the collection.


Check out more Bead Table Wednesday on Flickr and pop in at Humblebeads to check out Heather Powers who started it all!

3 comments:

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

I agree. I think the mirror is a winner. It makes the bracelets look fab!

Jen V. said...

I love seeing all that wire together...looks so much like candy! Have fun on your bracelet adventure!

~Brenda said...

Very pretty! Second picture made me think I was crossing my eyes. Heheee. Love the mirror though. Makes the pics look uber cool.