Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BTW


I quite often get inspiration from clothing and outfits that I either wear or see on other people. On Monday I saw this awesome outfit on a lady in line at Chipotle. It started this new color obsession...orange and turquoise! Yes, I am aware this is not a new combo but it never grabbed me like it did after seeing this lady wear it SO well!
Here are some potential earring pairs.

Here are some Halfway Around the World" bracelets from last week's BTW post.




Check out more BTW on Flickr and pop into Humblebeads and virtually high five Heather for this awesome idea!

5 comments:

E B Snare said...

Blue and orange is one of my favourite colour combos ever! I try and wear quite a lot of it because you can do teal and burnt orange, turquoise and acidy-orange, neon orange and dark blue, browny amber orange and pale sky blue...lovely.

Erin Fickert-Rowland said...

So pretty! Have fun with your new color combo- run with it!!

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

Love the color combination's there! So bright and cheerful!

Mandy said...

That is the second time this week I've seen someone pair turquoise and orange. I love it!

~Brenda said...

Love that last bracelet. Good work, girlie!