Monday, June 20, 2011

And the winners are...

Holly Westfall at number 23 and Lesley Watt at 17. Thank you all for participating! Thanks to random.org for the number generator ;)

I am sick as a dog today and pretty much letting the boys do whatever they want that won't burn down the house. That's also the reason the pic of my most recent pendant choices is modeled on my husband's pillow and taken on my iPad. You do what ya gotta do, am I right?! Oh yeah, and there are a couple beads in the pic that don't go, I know...but the are new ideas I'm playing with and thought a little sneak peek might keep you interested ;)

I will be emailing the winners if I don't hear from them first for shipping info and pendant choice. Thanks again to all of you who participated!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Feel better dearheart and I hope the boys don't burn the house down. Your winners are not only lucky but sweethearts to boot! Congrats!

THEAjewellery (lesley Watt) said...

Ooh! thank you so much Kate I'm really pleased to have won one of your lovely pendants! You'll have to take my word for it but I have a big smile on my face. Thank you for running this giveaway. I've emailed my details.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell and hope you're up and about again soon.

Once again - many thanks.