Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BTW 6-29-11



Today I have a custom order to make and my deadline is....drumroll.....tomorrow. Awesome. Actually, it's really fine because it's supposed to be 99 degrees here today and we'll be in the basement playing the Wii and making jewelry ;)

What's on your bead table (or life's plate in general for you non beady types?)

Check out more of Bead Table Wednesday on Flickr and pop over to Humblebeads to give Heather a virtual hug on the upcoming release of her new book! Heather is the brain mama of BTW. She totally rocks. Go tell her so.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Oh what a cool way to photograph those beads!

Kristen said...

I agree that is a cool way to showcase those goodies! I can't wait to see the finished piece!

My Life Under the Bus said...

We've been in the 70's such a relief! after that last most awesome necklace I can't wait to see what you make!

Erin Fickert-Rowland said...

That turquoise is awesome! I can't believe you all made it to BTW after last weekend! I painted today- it was wonderful (also in the basement all day to keep cool!)