Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Turquoise and orange, the saga continues.

During the week of the now famous Muffin Tin Jewelry Challenge my inspiration went a little into over drive. I told you yesterday about the projects I completed for the challenge. What I didn't tell you was that I made a necklace for myself because I wanted to wear my current favorite color combo to a wedding on Saturday! I came home from work at 9:30pm on Friday night with a large caffeinated beverage and made these pieces while the hubs and I watched a movie.




I'd say that was one well spent creative week, peeps!

4 comments:

Tyne said...

Very pretty!

Mandy said...

Yowza! Awesome job they look fantastic on you and with that outfit!

Pat Haight said...

A really gorgeous set. I agree with Mandy, they look great on you!

My Life Under the Bus said...

OMG!!! It's stunning and so incredibly you!!! Just gorgeous : )