Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Bead Soup in the off season

Many of you are familiar with Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Party. It is one big stuff yourself to the brim with inspiration blog hop that Lori puts on about twice a year. However, there is a MUCH smaller group on Yahoo that does other swaps all throughout the year that may or may not have a challenge and blog hop associated with them. We recently swapped beads with an "Earth Tones" theme. My partner was Jennifer of Jewelry by Jennifer Pride. There are the fabulous bits and pieces she passed my way.

I can't wait to get started with them...I think a few might even make it onto this month's ABS entry :) Wait and see!



1 comment:

Littletreats said...

Ooh I look forward to seeing what you make! They look beautiful.

Did you get my e-mail?

Laura
x