Monday, July 25, 2011

Color Photo Challenge Winner is....

Anna Lear (number 2)!  

Your photo will appear in my side bar this week along with a link to your blog.

Here are all  the entrants for the Color theme along with their websites (if they have one).  

The blog buttons for these challenges are up and running so check them out in my side bar and grab one!

1. Ashlee Wilkinson. A lot of people loved the creativity of this shot!





3. Cara Jane


4. Hannah Gardenghi



5. Mandy at The Pocket Banana (isn't that the cutest name?!)



6. Brenda Coats of The Broken Quill.



7. Paul Gardenghi (the hubs) at Photics.org



 8. Courtney Breul of Bead by Breul.


I need to revisit my weekly timeline for these Challenges so as of right now I will post the new Fauna Challenge entrants later today and tomorrow I will post the next theme for you to be sending to me this week.  Have an awesome Monday!

10 comments:

Lori's Glassworks said...

I love number 2, very creative use of color. All the photos are wonderful it should be a close contest. Cheers!

Jane Perala said...

That was a tough choice - but I had to go with #2 as well.

Kristen said...

I love them all! Each one has a special meaning to someone I just cant choose.

My Life Under the Bus said...

While I have a curious enjoyment of turkey man I too love #2 very mysterious - I didn't get myself together for this this week but hopefully next week!

Happy Monday!

~Brenda said...

I'm going to pick #1, because I love Fall colors!! ;)

Mandy said...

You DID say this was not a professional challenge right? LOL, I might have to think twice about entering next time! Yes, Love #2. Would love to here the story behind that photo also.

And the buttons are awesome!

Pretty Things said...

Oh I can't even begin to pick. So I guess I'm no fun.

Janet said...

What a wonderful picture # 1!
And you make polymer clay?! I admire anyone that does that! I Lampwork and that is a big learning curve and hard work! But love it just the same...

Beadwright said...

I too think all of the photos are excellent,however, #2 is my fave.
Nicole/Beadwright

Tracey N. said...

#2 gets my vote, such a cool photo, They are all wonderful in their own way, but this one really caught my eye!