Monday, August 01, 2011

Fauna Challenge Voting (new posts below)

So I think we are going to make a few adjustments to the challenge process. I will be posting the photos AND the photographers info on the voting posts. We then vote all week and then choose the winner which I will feature in my side bar the following week.Anna is already there for this week, so check her out. I think that this way everyone will get more blog exposure and you can post about your photo and send your readers over to vote for their favorite (hopefully it's yours). So here are the entrants for the Fauna theme:

Paul at Photics.org







Hannah Gardenghi

5 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

Aww it's puppers week!Now if we could get the monkey to ride a dog whilst carying the butterfly we'd be all set!

Mandy said...

Oh I like this way better! Great pics!!

ludvigvanbanana said...

I would definitely go with the picture of the collie by Jan (number 3)!

Stacey said...

I vote for the Collie!

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

I vote for Jan's picture! :)