Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's an unplanned laundry day because...



...this adorable, cuddly, lovable little booger remembered his long lost Optimus Prime transformer was outside in the garden and he went out first thing this morning to get it. What I failed to realize was that it had been out there for DAYS and when he so lovingly came in to show me his prize he dumped about 50 EARWIGS IN MY BED!! Ok maybe it was more like 20 but that early in the morning and IN MY BED means there were a LOT of earwigs, people! Needless to say, I have much washing of bed linens to do today plus I keep finding the little critters scattered around because some of them got away. grrr.

6 comments:

~Brenda said...

Eeeeeeewwwww!!!! I hate those things! Disinfect the whole house, quick!! :-D

Courtney said...

Gross, gross, gross.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! OMH Bahahaha - I can so see that BLEECH! It's like a horror movie lol!!!

Kristen said...

I am with Patty on this one!!!!! YUCK!!!!

Lisa said...

I love it! He is adorable, too! When my now grown son was about 3 he came to the back door and said, "Momma I got you a nake!" I thought, well I knew it was coming! "A snake?" I said. "Yes, I got you a nake, come look!" he said. I also knew he had been in the flower bed, but thankfully, it was just one of those big nightcrawler earthworms! But, to that 3 yr old it was big as a snake!

I realize earwigs are not a good gift first thing in the morning, but you will have a good story to tell about him for a long time to come, like I have. Gotta love those boys!!

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

My skin is crawling just thinking about it, but it does make a great story. Better you than me!