Thursday, July 07, 2011

Now for the important stuff!

Yesterday I woke up bitten by the cleaning bug and since that doesn't happen very often (read: NEVER) I decided to ride it out. My awesome Mom came over and helped. So between us my ENTIRE house is clean. I'm kinda in shock I think. Anyway, that means that today I am working with this stuff...

to make more stuff like this!


Woo hoo!

Are you a "consistent cleaner" or do you not see the mess until it's in your way?! Tell me I'm not alone!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't hate me cuz I'm consistent. I have a bit of OCD ya know! LOL I love what you are creating! Have fun!

Cara Jane said...

Life's too short for cleaning! I do it when the mess gets to much or someone's coming over!

Erin Fickert-Rowland said...

Please send that bug over to bite me.... when I clean, I am thorough to the last detail, but now that I am working at home...I just like to work...please no cleaning!!! My grandmother arrives next Monday though, so you can imagine what I'll be doing this weekend :-(

Mandy said...

clean???